1. Information You Provide to Us:We may receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features. The personal information you provide may be used for such purposes as responding to your requests for certain products and services, customizing the advertising and content you see, communicating with you about specials, sales offers and new products, and improving our products and services. We may collect such information from you by the following means: Registration: In order for you to use our website, you may complete a registration form. As part of this form, we require your email address. Kod Gemisi products: To process your order for our products (plugins, services etc.), we require contact information (such as billing address). This information is used for billing purposes. Feedback: You may accept our invitation to provide feedback or participate in surveys for our research purposes, including providing screenshots of how you use the Kod Gemisi services.
2. Automatic Information:We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. Kod Gemisi may automatically receive and record certain "traffic data" on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Kod Gemisi cookie information, and the page you requested. Kod Gemisi uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its server, analyze trends and administer the website. Generally, our service may automatically collect usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our website and its components. This data is only used in the aggregate, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of collective data enables us to figure out how often users use parts of the website, so we can make the website appealing to as many users as possible. In addition, we may provide statistical information, not information about you personally, to our partners about how our users, collectively, use our website. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their areas and our website, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal Web experience. Many companies offer programs that help you to visit websites anonymously. While Kod Gemisi will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
3. E-mail Communications:We may receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from Kod Gemisi if your computer supports this type of program, in order to help us make e-mails more interesting and helpful. We may also send out emails with news or promotions. If you do not want to receive e-email or other mail from us, please update your profile through our services.
4. Information from Other Sources:For purposes such as improving personalization of our service, we may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Will Kod Gemisi Share Any of the Information it Receives?We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only with your consent or to the business partners and affiliates as described below:
Affiliated Business We Do Not Control:We are affiliated with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. You can easily recognize when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction. We will only share personal information that is necessary for the affiliate to complete the transaction. We require our affiliates to provide the same level of privacy protection that we do and they do not have the right to share or use personal information for any purpose other than for an authorized transaction.
Personnel:Our personnel (including, for the avoidance of doubt, consultants and/or contractors) may have access to user information while carrying out their duties in the normal course of our company business.
Agents:We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples include fulfilling orders, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, collecting and analyzing data relating to your visit to our website, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, and providing customer service. You hereby consent to our sharing of your personal information for the above purposes. We utilize the following Google Analytics Features to help us collect and analyze data related to your visit to our website such as page views and average time on page:
Promotional Offers:We may send offers to certain users on behalf of other businesses. However, when we do so, we do not give the other business your name and address. If you do not wish to receive these offers, please contact us to unsubscribe.
Business Transfers:In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Kod Gemisi, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party.
Is Information About Me Secure?Kod Gemisi has implemented technical and organizational measures, appropriate to the risk, to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and unauthorized disclosure or access. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information provided online. Your account information on any Kod Gemisi service and products is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to work to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by logging off once you have finished using a shared computer. We use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect the security of your personal information during transmission, which encrypts all of the information you input. Only Kod Gemisi employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are trained and kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
What Choices Do I Have?As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our product and services.
- You are able to add or update certain information on products, such as those listed in the "What Personal Information About Users Does Kod Gemisi Collect?" section above. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
- You may request deletion of your account/information from our products and services by sending an email to contacting us at our support page. Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
- As explained earlier, the "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our features.
Can Children Use Kod Gemisi's Services?You must be 18 years and older to register to use the Kod Gemisi product and services. As a result, Kod Gemisi does not specifically collect information about children.
Additional European Union Privacy RightsIf you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain rights with respect to your personal information under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”), including the following:
- The right of access to your personal information.
- The right to rectify your personal information if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to have your personal information erased (“right to be forgotten”) if certain grounds are met.
- The right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information at any time (if our processing is based on consent).
- The right to object to our processing of your personal information (if processing is based on legitimate interests).
- The right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to receive your personal information from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit your personal information to another controller without hindrance from us (data portability).
Questions or ConcernsIf you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at the Kod Gemisi product and services, please send a detailed message to support(at)kodgemisi(dot)com. Your privacy is important to us and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns.